Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022 Outlook: More Dangerous Ransomware Coupled With Inadequate Security Practices
- Security Experts' Checklists for 2022
- OCR Ends Year With Quintet of Access Cases; Applies $100K Fine to New York Cardiologist
- HHS Office for Civil Rights 2020 HIPAA Enforcement Actions
- Peers Mourn Loss of Chris Apgar, Beloved HIPAA Expert
- Audit of HIPAA Right of Access Leads to Flagged Requests, Reminders
- Privacy Briefs: January 2022